Noblis is a nonprofit science, technology, and strategy organization that brings the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise to a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Noblis ESI is a recognized leader in providing high-quality advisory and support services for systems engineering, advanced technology, program management, and acquisition to the federal government. We are a prime contractor dedicated to enabling Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission success.
Noblis NSP is an essential partner in strengthening our nation's defense and security posture. From policy and planning to engineering and execution, Noblis NSP provides full-mission support to federal agencies. Our services include full spectrum cyber operations, big data and scalable solutions, geospatial technology, and web development.
Why work at a Noblis company?
We offer employees the opportunity to find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, mission-driven individuals who want to do work that means something and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. We have been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute, as one of the Best Small and Medium Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute, as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Places to Work, and as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to conduct the following activities:
- Provide daily intelligence briefings related to global cyber threats to senior client Executives
- Collaborate with federal, state, and local partners to better understand emerging malicious cyber threats and improve information sharing efforts
- Act as an intermediary between senior executive leadership requests for information (RFI) and client analysts
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years experience in intelligence and computer science fields
- Broad understanding of cyber threats and top cyber threat groups
- Experience with cyber intelligence, computer network operations, information operations, or information warfare
- Must have senior leadership briefing experience, and willingness to brief senior executives daily
- Must be proficient at clearly explaining complex technical subjects in a manner that is easily understood by lay people
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex cyber actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to identify and navigate intelligence databases to support research and analysis
- Must be highly skilled with PowerPoint and able to build and adapt briefing slides quickly
- Work or educational experience focusing specifically on: cyber intelligence, intelligence analysis, cyber crime, etc.
- At least 5 years experience briefing executive leadership, or a shorter duration of higher frequency briefing experience in a role like a command briefer
- Must be able to think quickly and respond appropriately for the audience based on seniority and classification level of source material in relation to audience/venue
- Must respond well to critical feedback, incorporate suggestions quickly
- Must be comfortable working with teams in a shift environment to support production of briefing, collection of source material, communication of requirements
- Experience with cyber threats from an LE/DoJ perspective
- Professional certifications: Sec+, C|EH, CASP, CISSP