- Requires current Top Secret eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, or business administration or similar
- 6 years of experience with IT projects
- PMP Certified a plus
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices
- Experience with project management activities necessary to implement large scale, complex systems
- Experience using Agile backlog management tool(s), preferably JIRA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractors
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (business process, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, training) a plus
- Able to work collaboratively with all members of software development team
- FBI experience a plus
PLEASE NOTE: There is no telework for this position.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.