Noblis is hiring for IT Service Acquisition with Top Secret SCI clearances in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Must have and maintain an ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Minimum of 8 years of IT Acquisition project management experience in industry or DOD/IC community Acquisition Project Management
- Experience as a supervisor providing and assessing daily team tasking and performing annual employee reviews
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT Service Management: IT Service Delivery, ITIL Service Management Framework including - Service design, Service-level management, Availability management, Capacity management and IT service continuity management
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Detailed knowledge of Acquisition policies/guidance preferred
- Exceptional Power Point and Excel skills
- Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
- Must be able to travel
- Advanced degrees or certifications in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience with IT and Managed Service projects utilizing commercial corporate software such as SAP
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race. EEOC.