Noblis is hiring for IT Service Acquisition Managers with Top Secret SCI clearances in Chantilly, Virginia.
Provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to the PM/COTR:
- Coordinate, generate and review SOWs, SOOs, PWSs, RFPs, and Product Change requests for new requirements and assist the PM/COTR in evaluation of development contractor proposals
- Assist the CO/COTR/PM during development of RFP packages and coordinate completion of Technical Evaluation of proposals received in response to RFPs
- Participate in IPT meetings and review process boards to ensure development contractors are meeting program requirements
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
- Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned