- Bachelor’s degree in Learning and Development, Training and Development, Information Technology, Instructional Technology, Adult Learning Theory, or similar
- Experience with the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation) model
- Experience with and/or training in Adobe Captivate or similar rapid development tools
- Minimum of 7 years total professional experience, including at least 3 years’ experience providing training support on enterprise IT systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with industry leading training software is required
- Demonstrated experience providing hands-on training to a large group of users is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise service-ticketing systems
- Ability to demonstrate system functionality with user scenarios to ensure training content is accurate and reflective of business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with business analysts, testers, and developers to distill key training points for inclusion in training materials
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractors
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with user community of varying levels of expertise
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and subject matter
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Certified Training Professional (CTP) a plus
- FBI experience a plus
- Familiarity with Agile development practices a plus
Requires active Top Secret Clearance
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.